Tourist Visa

The B-1 or B-2 visitor visa is for people travelling to the United States temporarily for business (B-1) or for pleasure or medical treatment (B-2).
B-2 visa is for travel that is recreational in nature, including tourism, visits with friends or relatives, medical treatment and activities of a social or service nature.
In order to qualify for B-1 or B-2 visa, one must demonstrate to a consular officer that he or she is qualify for a U.S. visa in accordance with the U.S. Immigration and Nationality Act (INA).