Motions to Vacate

Individuals whoa are not U.S. Citizens face the possibility of deportation and removal that can result from criminal convictions of certain crimes referred to as Crimes of Moral Turpitude, Crimes of Violence, and Aggravated Felonies in the Immigration Context. However, these severe consequences may be avoided by asking and requesting that a criminal conviction be vacated in criminal court. This request to vacate a criminal conviction can occur on different grounds laid out in the California Penal Code and includes.

  • Motion to Vacate Per California Penal Code 1016.5
  • Motion to Withdraw Guilty Plea Per California Penal Code 1018
  • Dismissal in interest of Justice under Penal Code 1385
  • Coram Nobis
  • Habeas Corpus
  • Expungements
  • Direct Appeals from Conviction

For more information please contact us at (818) 588-6285 or visit our CONTACT US page.